Sign Up To Receive Our Monthly Newsletter By Email - FREE!
The Charlotte Writers' Club emails eight newsletters per year (September through May) to members of our electronic mailing list. The newsletter includes the CWC program schedule, advance program information, speaker topic and background for each monthly meeting, workshop information, the latest publishing news of our members and more.
We have an excellent array of speakers lined up. Should your email address change, or you feel it necessary to unsubscribe to this feature, you'll find easy instructions in every message we send.
To sign up, simply enter your e-mail address below.
|Sign Up for our Email Newsletter
*Your e-mail will never be sold or shared with a third party. To unsubscribe, use the unsubscribe link available in any CWC email, select 'Yes, unsubscribe me from ALL mailings' and click SAVE CHANGES. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to contact us.
To change your email address:
1. Click on the Update Profile/Email Address link in an email CWC has sent to you. Every email has the link at the bottom of the email.
2. The link will take you to a verification page. Your email address will appear with the first letter and the last part of your email address after the @ symbol. The rest of the address is substituted with asterisk marks to maintain the security of your address. Click on the orange SUBMIT button.
3. An email will be sent to your original address with instructions and a link to update your profile. On the profile page, click the UPDATE link to the right of your email address (in bold at the top of the page). Two boxes will appear underneath your email address: Your new email address and Confirm new email address. Enter your new email address in both fields.
4. Click the orange SAVE button underneath the two boxes.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address.