Selected Members Reading
The Charlotte Writers’ Club meeting on January 21, 2014 will showcase the writing of its members with a Selected Members Reading.
1) Reading time is limited to five minutes per reader (intro remarks are included in the time limit).
2) Prose is limited to two pages up to 600 words.
3) Poetry is limited to two poems of no more than three pages total.
4) Entries must be submitted without identifying information.
5) A cover sheet must be submitted with title(s) of the work(s), contact information (including telephone and email address), and brief bio.
6) Entries must be received by December 15, 2013. Note: If you submitted an entry on or before December 10, 2013, and did not receive a reply, please submit entry again to the following address. Due to a computer glitch, we did not receive some of the entries that were submitted.
Submit entries to email@example.com. (Don't use the form below.)
The Selected Members Reading is open to all members in good standing of the Charlotte Writers’ Club. Entries will be judged on the basis of quality, variety, and overall interest.