Elizabeth Simpson Smith Short Story Contest
Charlotte Writers' Club's MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARD!
2015 Elizabeth Simpson Smith Contest Guidelines
- Contest is CLOSED.
- Deadline: May 19, 2015.
- Work must be an original and unpublished fiction story between 1500-4000 words. One per author.
- Please follow guidelines in General Manuscript Requirements, Eligibility & Submission Information.
- Entry Fees: CWC Members: $10.00, Non-members: $20.00
- Email submissions preferred. If email is unavailable, please send one copy of your submission, along with entry fee check, by mail to:
- Elizabeth Simpson Smith Contest
Charlotte Writers' Club
P.O. Box 220954
Charlotte, NC 28222
- Prizes will be awarded in October at the CWC general meeting.
- First place: $300.00, Second place: $200.00, Third place: $100.00.